To All of Our Customers:
We hope you and your family are remaining healthy during these turbulent times. We are here if you need us. Please know the health and safety of you and our staff are extremely important to us. That being said we are taking some extra precautions –
- Our building is now closed to the public and we are practicing social distancing.
- We have mandated No Contact Auto Repairs. If you drop off your car, leave the keys in it and contact the office via phone or email (email@example.com). If you are dropping off after hours, please put your keys in the drop-box at the center of the larger garage door. If you wish, we can pick up your car and return it to you after we do our work.
- Sanitary Auto Repair! This is what we are doing to keep the repair process safe. We are sanitizing the equipment and facilities several times a day and mechanics are wearing protective gloves. When we begin work on your car, your mechanic will disinfect the keys, door handles, locks, switches and steering wheel. We are using steering wheel and seat covers in all vehicles for safety.
- Process. After we look at your car, we will contact you to discuss the repair as usual. When your repairs are done, we will take a credit card over the phone for payment.
- Our parts vendors are operating with only slight delays, and deliveries are left outside the building for safety. We will do everything we can to get your car back to you as quickly as possible.
Let us keep your vehicle as well maintained as possible. It is a horrible time to have a break down. Please give us a call to
schedule an appointment.