To Our Customers:
We are OPEN for business. Auto Repair is a “Essential Business”. As we continue to operate, the safety and health of our customers and staff are always paramount and these concerns have led us to make some changes that you ought to know about.
- Our building is closed to the public and we are practicing social distancing. Even though we largely spend the day at our own workstations, we are making it a point to only use our own phone and computers, so you might have to wait for us a few moments when you call in.
- We are mandating no contact drop off and pick-ups to limit exposure. When we are open, please park your car in the parking lot, leave your keys in the car, and let our office know at the window you have dropped off your vehicle. For after hours, we have installed a key drop. Please scroll down to read directions.
- Sanitary Auto Repair! To keep the repair process safe, we are sanitizing the equipment and facilities several times a day and mechanics are wearing protective gloves. When we begin work on your car, your mechanic will disinfect the keys, door handles, locks, switches, and steering wheel. We are using steering wheel and seat covers in all vehicles for safety.
- Process. After we look at your car, we will contact you to discuss the repair as usual. When your repairs are done, we will take a credit card over the phone for payment.
- Our parts vendors are operating with only slight delays, and deliveries are left outside the building for safety. We will do everything we can to get your car back to you as quickly as possible.
Let us keep your vehicle as well maintained as possible. It is a horrible time to have a breakdown. Please give us a call to schedule an appointment.
Please feel free to call or message us if you have any questions or need our help. Georgica Services wants you to know that we are doing what it takes to keep our customers and our team members safe. We are all in this together.
Celebrating THIRTY YEARS!
On June 6th, 1990 Georgica Services, Ltd. opened for business at The Getty Station in East Hampton. We have been providing service to the East Hampton Community for THIRTY YEARS! We would like to thank our loyal customers and staff for helping us achieve this milestone.
Our Spring Addition! The Key Drop
We’ve added a new feature at Georgica Services! We’ve installed a key drop box to further help limit everyone’s exposure and to make it easier to drop off your car when we are not open. As you come up the driveway from Fireplace Road, on the door closest to the road you will find a key drop-box. There are also instruction envelopes. Please write up your instructions on an envelope, put in your keys, and drop it into the slot. Make sure to include your name, best phone number, and vehicle complaints or needs!
If you have any questions please let June or Donovan know!
Are there other ways we can improve? If you have suggestions on how we can make this process easier for you or anything else we can do to make you feel more comfortable during these strange new times, please let us know.