Georgica Services has been servicing Classics for 30 years, and we are familiar with their specific requirements. Your Classic car requires a different service approach than a modern vehicle. Our mechanics know what to look for and how to fix your Classic car. Services must be done more frequently (by mileage), there are maintenance items that do not rear their ugly head on modern cars.
Here’s How We Can Take Care of Your Vehicle:
Our mechanics are familiar with the maintenance of yesterday’s vehicles, especially when it comes to working with carburetors and points ignition systems in older cars. We can source, replace, refurbish and even re-manufacture parts for your car
- Painting and interior refurbishment: rebuild/re-upholster seats, repair/replace carpets, interior/exterior moldings.
- Chassis and mechanical repairs
- Rebuild or replace door panels, headliners, convertible tops, dash wood.
- Electrical Repair from wiring repairs to a full harness replacement
- We use oils with high zinc content to prevent engine wear
Bring us your Classic and we’ll evaluate what is required to put it in top running order.
Take a look at some of our restoration projects: